What are splints and braces?
Get the support you need with Splints and Braces. We offer a variety of splints and braces which are designed to provide maximum comfort, support, stability and reduce inflammation for musculoskeletal injuries. With our wide selection of sizes and styles, you can find the perfect fit for whatever activity you're doing. Whether it's running, jumping, or simply walking around the house, Splints and Braces will keep your joints safe and secure.
What can they help with?
- Ligament injuries (ACL, MCL, LCL and PCL imbalances)
- Jumper’s Knee
- Patellofemoral Syndrome
- Wrists sprains
- Lower back pain
Which braces do we offer?
We provide a comprehensive assessment to determine which brace will fit your needs and condition(s). Some of the custom braces we provide in-house are:
- Custom Knee Braces (support and align the knee; provide stabilization and relieve pressure from the joints; reduce osteoarthritis pain);
- Custom Wrist Braces (restore or improve functioning Custom
- Back Braces (realign, immobilize or support the weakened areas of the spine);
- Custom Shoulder Braces (help with shoulder dislocations, joint instability, and post-operative rehabilitation).
Custom braces are specifically designed to suit the unique needs of each patient, allowing for a perfect fit and greater patient comfort. All custom braces are dispersed and fitted with instructions at our Clinic. When combined with the other forms of treatment, wearing a custom brace proves to be highly effective. At Hamilton Physio & Rehab, our team of expert physiotherapists will work to offer a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your specific needs that will show sustainable and long-lasting results.